Full stack software engineer and fractional CTO
A freelance software engineer based in London. I have worked at CERN, Palantir, Improbable and Oak North, building complex data-intensive applications and leading large engineering teams.
Software is useless until it is used. I believe in delivering software rapidly to users or customers without sacrificing quality or maintainability. I have extensive experience building, fixing and maintaining complex data-intensive systems as well as delivering analytics and insights to users via the latest web technologies.
I can also provide technical leadership as a fractional CTO, technical lead or engineering manager. If you are interested in hearing more, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and I will arrange a free call.
- Beampipe - privacy focussed web analytics
- Quartic - Data engineering and orchestration platform
- wat.beer - NLP powered event aggregator for craft beer events
- screencatcher - Fully browser-based screeen recorder tool
- Sigurd - Toy programming language in Rust